Jamal Crawford May Sit Until Playoffs
Clippers coach Doc Rivers shudders at the thought of guard Jamal Crawford not playing again until the playoffs begin.
It just doesn’t bode well for a player to miss so many games down the stretch of the regular season, then expect him to be all he has been with a flip of a switch.
“I don’t know, I hope not. But, yeah, it’s looking like that,” Rivers said ahead of Sunday’s game against the Lakers. “I would hate that, personally. I think it’s hard to go into a playoff series and haven’t played in three weeks or whatever.”
- Heat have a flight scheduled to Denver after Game 7 against Celtics
- USA Basketball: Loaded U16 Roster Prepares For FIBA 2023 in Mexico
- Suns Sit Idle as Bucks, 76ers Name New Head Coaches
- 76ers Name Former Raptors Head Man Nick Nurse as Their Next Head Coach
- Mavericks Not Interested in Kyrie Sign & Trade with Lakers, Despite Reports
Main Page 5 days ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 4 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 2 weeks ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Caleb Love Transfer Saga: Indiana Hoosiers Back in Pole Position After Michigan Exit