“I have to play better,” he (James Harden) said. “I didn’t shoot the ball well. I was rusty. I have to pick it up.”
After practice on Monday, Harden was confident and and ready for Game 2. His teammates and coaches weren’t worried about their superstar bouncing back.
“James has been a lot better and we know he will play a lot better,” Rockets coach Kevin McHale said after Tuesday’s practice.
- Clippers are the only NBA team to re-sign all four of their own free agents
- NBA Rumors: Pacers Exploring Trade Partners For Buddy Hield
- Jamahl Mosley discloses the secret behind coaching rookie Luka Doncic: ‘Dirk mentored him’
- Spurs waive undrafted guard Javante McCoy, now have 20 players under contract
- Head coach Nick Nurse reveals why he signed for Sixers despite having higher offers
Main Page 4 days ago
LeBron James Was Investigated By DEA For PEDs, Never Did Anything Wrong In 2013 Biogenesis Probe
Main Page 1 week ago
Former NBA Player Brandon Hunter Dies At Age 42
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Oldest Ex-NBA Player Stanley ‘Whitey’ Von Nieda Dies At 101
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA insider reveals Victor Wembanyama will be playing power foward, not center next season