After taking a break to let his body heal from the wounds of the season, (Jared) Sullinger is going about the task of changing his body into something more suited for the NBA marathon.
“I don’t know,” Sullinger said when asked what those changes may look like. “Just hopefully a totally different Jared Sullinger from last year. . . . We’ll see. I’m trying to figure that out, as well. I can’t tell you everything. There has to be some surprise.”
Oh, yeah, y’all are going to be able to recognize me,” Sullinger said. “I’m going to still have the same ugly face. It just might be a different body.”
- New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
- Will Lakers trade Russell Westbrook, two first-rounders for Kyrie Irving?
- Buddy Hield fifth player to make 200 3-pointers in five straight seasons
- Virginia welcomes Betfred USA launch as official sports betting partner of Loudoun FC
- Bucks’ Giannis Antetokounmpo, Marjon Beauchamp probable vs. Heat
NBA 6 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 6 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Updated NBA Finals odds