The Utah Jazz announced today that the team has signed free-agent guard Dahntay Jones. Per team policy, financial terms were not released.
Jones (6-6, 225, Duke) is a 10-year NBA veteran who owns averages of 5.6 points, 1.8 rebounds and 0.9 assists in 16.3 minutes over 589 career games (157 starts) with Memphis, Indiana, Denver, Dallas, Atlanta and Sacramento. Jones, who didn’t play in the NBA last season, spent the 2012-13 campaign with Atlanta and Dallas, averaging 3.4 points and 1.3 rebounds in 13.0 minutes in 78 games (19 starts).
- Clippers sign guard Xavier Moon to an Exhibit 10 contract
- Knicks could offer Bucks four first-round draft picks, role players for Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Pacers’ Myles Turner expresses how difficult it is to interact with fans: ‘People don’t view us as people’
- Knicks, Rangers owner James Dolan: ‘I don’t really like owning teams’
- Former Timberwolves star Kevin Garnett: ‘Anthony Edwards is too big of a personality to be Robin’
Main Page 4 days ago
LeBron James Was Investigated By DEA For PEDs, Never Did Anything Wrong In 2013 Biogenesis Probe
Main Page 1 week ago
Former NBA Player Brandon Hunter Dies At Age 42
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Oldest Ex-NBA Player Stanley ‘Whitey’ Von Nieda Dies At 101
NBA 1 week ago
NBA insider reveals Victor Wembanyama will be playing power foward, not center next season