Charlotte Bobcats center Al Jefferson and Dallas Mavericks forward Dirk Nowitzki were named NBA Eastern and Western Conference Players of the Week, respectively.
Jefferson averaged 24.3 points (fourth in the conference) on 48.1 percent shooting, with 13.0 rebounds (second in the conference) and 1.25 blocks (tied for fifth in the conference). He scored 24 points, including seven in overtime, to seal a 96-94 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday.
Nowitzki averaged 25.3 points (fourth in the conference) and 8.0 rebounds. He connected on 13-of-23 3-point attempts and his 56.5 percent shooting from behind the arc was seventh in the conference. He had 26 points on 10-of-18 shooting and 11 rebounds to help the Mavericks to a 113-107 victory over the Los Angeles Clippers on Thursday.
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page2 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Draft 2022: Date, Time, Location and How to Watch
Main Page1 week ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines1 week ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft