Jodie Meeks Looking to Stay with Lakers
The Lakers are interested in Meeks, 26, a soon-to-be free agent who is paid $1.6 million in a league whose average salary is $5.5 million. He’s interested in them, too.
“When I signed here two years ago, I told my family that I would love to be here the rest of my career,” Meeks said. “Learning from great players — Kobe [Bryant], Pau Gasol, and at the time, Dwight [Howard], Steve Nash. Obviously, I want to be here and it’s a great organization and I love playing here.
“But on the flip side it’s a business. Both sides have to do what they do.”
- Heat guard Tyler Herro (right hand) ruled out for Game 1 vs. Nuggets
- UK Basketball Recruiting: NDSU Transfer Grant Nelson Sees Wildcats as Top Option as John Calipari Looks to Replace Oscar Tshiebwe
- ChatGPT’s Insight on Top 10 Head Coaching Jobs in College Basketball
- Bulls, Nikola Vucevic negotiating extension
- College basketball: Top prospect Mikey Williams loses NIL sponsorship after controversial arrest
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 6 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 2 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
NBA 2 weeks ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’