John Wall missed a layup at the buzzer and Boston emerged with a 119-117 triumph at the Verizon Center. Even Wall tipped his cap to Stevens after Saturday’s game.
“He’s a hell of a coach, man,” Wall told reporters in Washington. “He’s a young coach, but that’s one hell of a coach that knows the game real well. Even at the end of the game, we lined up in different formation that he hadn’t seen and he called out our play before I got the ball. I heard him calling it out.
Source: Chris Forsberg of ESPN
- Grizzlies’ Ja Morant drinks tequila shots with couple at Icebox jewelry store
- Bulls rookie Justin Lewis suffers ACL injury, could miss 2022-23 season
- Pistons’ Kelly Olynyk marries longtime girlfriend Jackie McNulty
- Heat guard Victor Oladipo: “I’m one of the best players in the world”
- Chris Paul on high school dating life: “My girlfriend was my basketball”
Main Page2 weeks ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page5 days ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
Main Page1 week ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page7 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade