An infuriated Bradley Beal held his head in disgust and was literally hopping mad at officials who called his sixth and final foul with 4:58 remaining in Game 4 after Toronto Raptors guard DeMar DeRozan ran into him chasing down an offensive rebound.
With the game and potentially their season hanging in the balance, the Washington Wizards managed to overcome the loss of their leading scorer and what they believed were “soft calls” by the officiating crew to even their best-of-seven series with a 106-98 win over the Raptors. Washington finished the game with a 14-6 John Wall-fueled run to win extend its postseason home winning streak to eight.
Source: Ohm Youngmisuk of ESPN
NBA Team Salaries
- NBA Betting Picks: Sacramento Kings vs Los Angeles Clippers preview, prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Dallas Mavericks vs New Orleans Pelicans preview, prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Charlotte Hornets vs Milwaukee Bucks preview, prediction & picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Minnesota Timberwolves vs Washington Wizards preview, picks and predictions
- NBA Betting Picks: Denver Nuggets vs Orlando Magic preview, picks and prediction