Familiarity doesn’t always breed friendship, and that’s something Washington Wizards stars John Wall and Bradley Beal are hoping to finally smooth over heading into this season. Though they’ve been paired together since Beal’s rookie season of 2012, Wall and Beal admit they haven’t exactly found common ground yet.
“I think a lot of times we have a tendency to dislike each other on the court. … We’ve got to be able to put that to the side,” Wall, the 2010 No. 1 overall pick, told Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic. “If you miss somebody on one play or don’t have something go right … as long as you come to each other and talk. If I start arguing with somebody I’m cool. I’m just playing basketball.” Beal agreed with the root of the pair’s problem.
- Phoenix Suns Ready To Pursue Brooklyn’s Kevin Durant If He’s Made Available In The Future
- Grizzlies Ja Morant Responds To Incident He’s Being Investigated By The League For, Says It’s “Cap”
- bet365 continues steady US expansion with mobile sports betting launch in Virginia
- Warriors Superstar Steph Curry (Leg) Expected To Miss Multiple Weeks, Partial Ligament And Membrane Tears
- Austin Rivers, Mo Bamba, and Jalen Suggs collect suspensions after Magic vs Timberwolves skirmish
NBA 7 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Legal 2 days ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 7 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms