Charlotte Hornets All-Star guard Kemba Walker is out for Wednesday night’s game at the Air Canada Centre because of a bruised left shoulder. Michael Carter-Williams will start in Walker’s place against the Raptors.
Walker was injured in a third-quarter collision with San Antonio’s LaMarcus Aldridge in Saturday’s home loss to the Spurs. He went down in pain after colliding with Aldridge and headed to the locker room, before returning to the court later in the quarter.
Source: The Associated Press on ESPN
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page3 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Draft 2022: Date, Time, Location and How to Watch
Main Page1 week ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines1 week ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft