Charlotte Hornets All-Star guard Kemba Walker is out for Wednesday night’s game at the Air Canada Centre because of a bruised left shoulder. Michael Carter-Williams will start in Walker’s place against the Raptors.
Walker was injured in a third-quarter collision with San Antonio’s LaMarcus Aldridge in Saturday’s home loss to the Spurs. He went down in pain after colliding with Aldridge and headed to the locker room, before returning to the court later in the quarter.
Source: The Associated Press on ESPN
- NBA fan dies at Golden 1 Center during 1st quarter of Pelicans-Kings game
- Kelly Oubre Jr. mocks press for questioning legitimacy of his injury and hit-and-run incident
- Tyrese Haliburton records 1st career triple-double, 3rd 25-point, 10-assist game with 0 turnovers this season
- Famous “pitbull” lawyer Gloria Allred is representing teen in Josh Giddey’s controversial case
- Kings’ Domantas Sabonis passes Bob Cousy, Ben Simmons for 13th-most triple-doubles
NBA 2 weeks ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Timberwolves’ Jaden McDaniels out 2-3 weeks with right ankle sprain
NBA 6 days ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant