Only 35 games into his Warriors career, (Kevin) Durant still sees holes in his game.
“I’m trying to round my game out,” he said Tuesday. “I (take) pride in guarding every position and jumping at every guy coming to the basket. Whether I get dunked on or not or finished over the top of or not, it’s just muscle memory now to always get up there and try to protect the rim.
Source: Monte Poole of CSN Bay Area
- Spurs sign forward Alize Johnson, waive rookie Jordan Hall
- Malcolm Brogdon ‘Happy’ To Be On The Celtics This Season
- Timberwolves’ Karl-Anthony Towns suffers calf strain injury
- Magics’ Guard Markelle Fultz Available To Make Season Debut On Wednesday
- Kevin Durant on whether crowd ‘MVP’ chants motivate him: ‘Nah, not really. I’ve been there, done that.’
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Betting Odds And Picks Tonight: NBA Best Bets For Monday 11/21
Main Page 1 week ago
WATCH: Giannis Antetokounmpo shoves ladder after loss to 76ers
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA Player Prop Picks Tonight: De’Aaron Fox Over 1.5 Three-Pointers Leads Our Best Bets
NBA 6 days ago
Derrick Rose Could Be Traded To ‘Surprise’ Team Emerging With Interest