Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr said forward Kevin Durant will “probably” be activated for Thursday’s home game against the Milwaukee Bucks, but Durant provided a more emphatic update on his status.
“You can tell them I’m playing Thursday,” Durant told ESPN shortly before tipoff for Tuesday night’s game with the Indiana Pacers. Durant sat out his sixth straight game Tuesday because of right rib soreness. Kerr, speaking to reporters before the game, said Durant’s rib was feeling great, adding that Durant “wanted to play tonight and we didn’t let him.”
Source: Chris Haynes of ESPN
- DraftKings and FanDuel take aim at New York online tax reduction
- California resident scoops $4,000,000 but is CA sports betting on the horizon?
- Legal sports betting gets underway in Massachusetts
- Pistons granted $5.276 million disabled player exception for Cade Cunningham’s season-ending injury
- Legendary player and broadcaster Bill Walton stars in new NBA televised stream “Throw it Down”
NBA 2 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
NBA 2 weeks ago
Paris gets ready to host an NBA game for the 12th time as Pistons vs Bulls clash
Main Page 2 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms