Days after learning that Devin Ebanks is joining Bnei Hertzeliyya in Israel, his WVU teammate Kevin Jones tells us that he is going to training camp with the New Orleans Pelicans.
“It feels good to have a chance on making a roster spot,” Jones said.
He graduated from WVU in 2012, and after being named to the All-Big East first team, he went undrafted. He quickly signed with the Cleveland Cavaliers. He was waived by the team in late October of that year, but joined their D-League affiliate, the Canton Charge.
- Stephen Curry has recorded the most 30+ point, 10+ assist games in Warriors history
- Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
- Lakers interested in trading for Bulls guard Zach LaVine?
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
- Utah Jazz consider Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji as their only “untouchables” for trade
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again