Kevin Love Denies Any Interest in Joining Lakers
As the Lakers stomached through another loss, Cleveland forward Kevin Love offered a few daggers that both pierces the team’s present and future.
Love posted a season-high 32 points on 11-of-18 shooting in the Lakers’ 120-105 loss to the Cavaliers on Sunday at Quicken Loans Arena. Then he strongly dismissed any interest in signing with the Lakers this summer when he becomes a free agent.
“I’m a Cleveland Cavalier,” said Love, a UCLA product. When pressed on if any scenario could entice him to join the Lakers, Love answered, “No.” A Cavaliers official then ended Love’s postgame interview.
- Celtics President Brad Stevens will trust the process for next season: ‘We have an incredibly resilient group’
- Jamal Murray recorded his sixth-straight 25-point game last night, the third-longest streak in Nuggets postseason history
- NBA already decided Ja Morant’s fate after new gun incident but will wait until Finals are over
- Nuggets’ Nikola Jokic is the 2nd player with a triple-double in his NBA Finals debut
- In Game 1 last night the Miami Heat attempted just two free throws, the fewest in a playoff game in NBA history
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 1 week ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 4 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Headlines 5 days ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell