“I thought this was out of character for us,” coach Jason Kidd said.
Actually, this is absolutely in character. So many times this year the Nets would follow up a feel-good win with a head-scratching loss and there would always be an excuse: This guy was resting, we’re managing the regular season, we’re saving our bullets for the playoffs. Again: The Spurs can do that. The Heat can do that. As recently as last year, the Celtics of Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett could do that.
Now? Now this is Pierce, talking about experience after the Raptors outplayed them down the stretch for a third straight game: “Just because you’re young doesn’t mean you can’t play.”
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page6 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Main Page1 week ago
Kyrie Irving Next Team Odds – Lakers are the Top Favorite
Headlines2 weeks ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft