Sacramento Kings center DeMarcus Cousins will not play Sunday’s game against the Memphis Grizzlies because of a virus.
Cousins is averaging 23.5 points and 12.6 rebounds in 15 games this season.
Small forward Rudy Gay (right Achilles tendinitis) and guards Darren Collison (left quadriceps contusion) and Ramon Sessions (right knee strain) are probable for the Kings (9-7).
The Kings recalled rookie forward Eric Moreland from the Reno Bighorns of the NBA D-League.
Moreland had 32 points, 36 rebounds and nine blocks in the last two games for Reno. He is averaging 14.4 points, 13.6 rebounds and 2.0 blocks in five games for the Bighorns.
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page4 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Draft 2022: Date, Time, Location and How to Watch
Main Page1 week ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines1 week ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft