Kings’ Collison to Have Surgery
Sacramento Kings guard Darren Collison is scheduled to have a consultation with Dr. William Meyers on Monday at the Vincera Institute in Philadelphia before undergoing surgery on Tuesday to repair a core muscle injury.
Collison suffered the injury in the first half of Sacramento’s contest against the Dallas Mavericks on Feb. 5 and has not played since. He is expected to be re-evaluated in three to six weeks, when more information will be made available.
- Mavericks’ Luka Doncic fined $35K for money gesture toward referee
- Michigan State Basketball Coach Tom Izzo Says Big Ten is Best Conference in College Basketball, But March Madness Data Disagrees
- NCAA Transfer Portal 2023: 5 Best College Basketball Players on the Market
- How to Bet On The Sweet 16 in Wisconsin – WI Sports Betting Sites
- How to Bet On The Sweet 16 in Vermont – VT Sports Betting Sites
NBA 3 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 1 week ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Jay Bilas’ March Madness Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks
College Basketball 4 days ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss