Sacramento Kings point guard Isaiah Thomas has strained ligaments in his shooting wrist, an MRI revealed, and further complications could lead to him missing time, league sources told Yahoo Sports.
Despite the recent diagnosis, Thomas has been determined to play through the pain, sources told Yahoo Sports. Nevertheless, there could come a time in the near future when Thomas could need to consider procedural remedies for the wrist, sources said.
The wrist issue is considered “a short-term nuisance,” one source said, and will have no long-term bearing on Thomas’ career.
NBA Team Salaries
- 2022 NBA Draft Odds – First Three Overall Picks – Early Projected Selections
- Wizards vs. Nets: Preview, Predictions and Betting Picks
- Bucks vs. Pacers: Preview, Predictions and Betting Picks
- Celtics vs. Hornets: Preview, Predictions and Betting Picks
- Carmelo Anthony Climbs NBA Scoring List During Big Performance
Main Page6 days ago
Denver Nuggets vs. Phoenix Suns: Betting Picks, Prediction, and Preview
Main Page1 week ago
Derrick Rose proposes to Alaina Anderson with ginormous diamond ring
Main Page2 days ago
Top 5 NBA futures liabilities for the 2021-22 NBA season
Main Page5 days ago
Milwaukee Bucks reveal their fancy 2021 NBA Finals championship rings