Golden State Warriors star Klay Thompson accused Cavaliers center Timofey Mozgov of dirty play following a collision that left Thompson with a thigh bruise during Game 3 of the Finals on Wednesday night.
Mozgov’s knee hit Thompson as the center set an illegal screen late in the first quarter of the Cavs’ 120-90 win. Thompson was stunned by the play because it happened as he was trailing Kyrie Irving in the lane, an unusual place for a pick to be set. “It seemed kind of dirty to me,” Thompson said. “He stuck his knee out too, but, you know what, that’s basketball.”
Source: Brian Windhorst of ESPN
- Stephen Curry has recorded the most 30+ point, 10+ assist games in Warriors history
- Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
- Lakers interested in trading for Bulls guard Zach LaVine?
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
- Utah Jazz consider Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji as their only “untouchables” for trade
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again