The New York Knicks have “legitimate” interest in re-signing Derrick Rose, league sources familiar with the matter said. Rose, 28, will be a free agent for the first time in his career. He spent last season in New York after eight years with the Chicago Bulls.
Whether the Knicks’ interest ultimately leads to a contract offer for the the point guard is dependent on several factors, including the health of his surgically repaired knee and his asking price. When asked last week about New York potentially re-signing Rose, team president Phil Jackson said “we’re listening.”
Source: Ian Begley of ESPN
- Kristaps Porzingis (calf) to return Friday vs. Knicks?
- Cam’ron, Mase Claim They Once Slept With Lil Kim, Foxy Brown
- Ex-NBA Dunk Champion Terrence Ross announced his retirement from professional basketball
- Players talk about what they’ll do with money earned from the In-Season Tournament’s prize
- LeBron James becomes first Lakers player since Magic Johnson to post 31-8-11-5 stat line or better
NBA 2 weeks ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
NBA 7 days ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Michael Malone to Make Changes to Bench