The New York Knicks will trade guard Wayne Ellington, forward Jeremy Tyler and a 2016 second-round pick to the Sacramento Kings for forwards Quincy Acy and Travis Outlaw, people with knowledge of the situation told USA TODAY Sports.
As part of the deal, the Knicks agreed to remove the protection (picks 31-37) on the 2016 second-round draft pick they sent to Sacramento in 2013.
- Will Lakers trade Russell Westbrook, two first-rounders for Kyrie Irving?
- Buddy Hield fifth player to make 200 3-pointers in five straight seasons
- Virginia welcomes Betfred USA launch as official sports betting partner of Loudoun FC
- Bucks’ Giannis Antetokounmpo, Marjon Beauchamp probable vs. Heat
- Toronto Raptors insist all their roster is available for trade except for Scottie Barnes
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 5 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Updated NBA Finals odds