The New York Knicks lost a pingpong ball tiebreaker to the Minnesota Timberwolves on Tuesday and will fall behind them in the order if neither team lands in the top three during the NBA draft lottery.
The Knicks’ and Wolves’ positions in the lottery — to be held May 16 — were the highest positions determined during the tiebreakers Tuesday. Minnesota will be slotted sixth and the Knicks seventh after the lottery unless either team — and/or a team below them — land among the top three spots.
Source: Ohm Youngmisuk of ESPN
- Mojave King signs with G League Ignite after two seasons in NBL
- Kings guard De’Aaron Fox weds Recee Caldwell in Malibu
- Celtics star Jayson Tatum tops list of best small forwards in the NBA over LeBron James
- 76ers’ Tobias Harris marries fiancée Jasmine Winton at New York wedding
- Gilbert Arenas drops brutally honest take on LeBron James chasing stats
Main Page1 week ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page7 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page3 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page1 day ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef