Knicks’ Stoudemire: Ready for More Minutes
(New York Knicks forward) Amar’e Stoudemire says there aren’t any medical limitations on how much he can play right now.
The veteran forward said his playing time is decided by (Knicks head coach) Mike Woodson. And the proud Stoudemire clearly would like to play more, starting Wednesday night at home against Portland.
“I feel great,” he continued. “I am ready to play. But it’s up to him (Woodson) if he wants to play me or not.”
- Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell
- Former San Diego State Hoops Star Keshad Johnson Transfers to Arizona
- Bronny Tax: USC Basketball Raises Ticket Prices Ahead of James’ Arrival
- Watch: Scottie Pippen Call Michael Jordan A ‘Horrible Basketball Player’
- Kentucky Wildcats Among Top Options for Rutgers Grad Transfer Cam Spencer
Main Page 5 days ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 4 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 1 week ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Caleb Love Transfer Saga: Indiana Hoosiers Back in Pole Position After Michigan Exit