According to a source, Young, who averaged 11 points and 6 rebounds as a senior, worked out for Jackson this month and impressed. The 6-foot-10, 245-pounder is considered an early second-round pick but his stock appears to be rising. An ESPN.com mock draft had him at No. 30.
Jackson is also very hot on North Carolina shooting guard P.J. Hairston, projected as a late first-rounder. Jackson has interest, too, in Syracuse point guard Tyler Ennis late in the first round. Ennis wouldn’t work out for the Knicks; some see him as a late lottery pick.
The Knicks have $1.8 million in cash with which to buy picks in the draft and have explored dealing Iman Shumpert. In a bigger blockbuster, center Tyson Chandler could be made available.
- Buddy Hield fifth player to make 200 3-pointers in five straight seasons
- Virginia welcomes Betfred USA launch as official sports betting partner of Loudoun FC
- Bucks’ Giannis Antetokounmpo, Marjon Beauchamp probable vs. Heat
- Toronto Raptors insist all their roster is available for trade except for Scottie Barnes
- 76ers’ Joel Embiid (left foot soreness) questionable vs. Spurs
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 5 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Main Page 2 weeks ago
DeMar DeRozan Set To Reach A Career Milestone Tonight In Hawks Vs Bulls