“One month, 15 games,” (Kobe) Bryant said after the Lakers 90-87 loss to the New York Knicks.
The countdown has been on since Bryant announced his pending retirement in late November. What followed was an endless stream of praise and festivities accompanying nearly every game.
As much as Bryant has seemed to bask in the sort of adulation he hadn’t really experienced as a self-described villain, he revealed Sunday that he isn’t dreading the end.
“I’m ready,” Bryant said.
- Grizzlies’ Ja Morant drinks tequila shots with couple at Icebox jewelry store
- Bulls rookie Justin Lewis suffers ACL injury, could miss 2022-23 season
- Pistons’ Kelly Olynyk marries longtime girlfriend Jackie McNulty
- Heat guard Victor Oladipo: “I’m one of the best players in the world”
- Chris Paul on high school dating life: “My girlfriend was my basketball”
Main Page2 weeks ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page5 days ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
Main Page1 week ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page7 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade