New York Knicks All-Star Kristaps Porzingis said late Tuesday night he’s ready to tackle the lengthy rehab ahead in the wake of his season-ending ACL tear.
“He was down when he first got the news, but then he instantly switched to, ‘I’ve got to take on this new journey. I’m ready for it,'” teammate Courtney Lee said after speaking to Porzingis late on Tuesday.
Source: Ian Begley of ESPN
- Damian Lillard passes Jerry West for fifth-most 40-point, 10-assist games
- NBA postpones Wizards vs Pistons match due to weather; today’s Mavs vs Pelicans might get cancelled
- Team LeBron Will Be Coached By Denver’s Michael Malone In The 2023 All-Star Game
- New York Knicks Are Rumored To Be Ready To Trade Three First-Round Picks For O.G. Anunoby
- With LeBron Just 89 Points Away From The All-Time Record, The Lakers Vs Pelicans Game Moved To ESPN2 On Saturday
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 3 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Main Page 1 week ago
DeMar DeRozan Set To Reach A Career Milestone Tonight In Hawks Vs Bulls