Not be ruled out in the coming days, Russia will have a new representative in the NBA – a contract with the club, “Sacramento Kings” may sign a defender of our team Dmitry Kulagin. But whether or not 22-year-old player to rush over the ocean? And whether it is possible to gain a foothold in the strongest basketball league in the world European, not selected in the NBA Draft?
(Said Kulagin:) – NBA – that’s my goal, something for which I play basketball, and I am sure that sooner or later there is bound to find myself – said the Russian, who spoke last season for “Triumph”. – At the moment, the agents negotiate with “Sacramento” My role in the team. And for me, fundamentally, what will be the final bid “Kings”. If I would be guaranteed playing time, I will agree. Go well in the NBA polishing bench not see the point. I do not just want to get there, I want to play there. Not possible to better prepare will have to stay in Europe for another for some time.
- Lakers coach Darvin Ham suggests that NBA should increase prize money for In-Season Tournament champs
- Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman is dropping his own signature wine
- FSG reveals investment plan with LeBron James for potential Las Vegas NBA expansion
- Former Warriors GM Bob Myers regrets not signing Tyrese Haliburton in 2020 NBA Draft
- WATCH: Lakers bench in awe after LeBron James drops in three-consecutive threes vs. Pelicans
NBA 2 weeks ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
NBA 1 week ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Michael Malone to Make Changes to Bench
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Angel Reese Suspension: LSU Star Does Not Travel With Team To Cayman Islands Classic