In the span of one hour, Kentucky quickly emerged as the big winner of the early signing period — as five-star prospects Skal Labissiere and Isaiah Briscoe committed to the Wildcats on Thursday night.
And now, John Calipari’s program has the No. 1 recruiting class in the country, according to ESPN.com.
- Jae Crowder to miss Phoenix Suns training camp as team works on trade
- Grizzlies add Justin Bean, Jacob Gilyard to training camp roster
- Knicks’ Jalen Brunson proposes to girlfriend Ali Marks at high school
- Knicks president Leon Rose won’t interfere in Tom Thibodeau’s rotation
- Trail Blazers sign five-year NBA veteran Wes Iwundu
Main Page7 days ago
Bucks sign guard Iverson Molinar to one-year, $1.02 million deal
Indiana2 weeks ago
Indiana online sports betting handle reaches US$238m for August
NBA5 days ago
Jayson Tatum recalls smashing Michael Jordan’s wine glass at dinner
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA League Pass for Australians now 48% cheaper in 2022