I just spoke to Warriors co-owner Joe Lacob by phone and we had a good talk about where the Warriors are right now, one game before the All-Star break and about a week before the trade deadline.
And we had an even more interesting talk about pressure–I asked him whether it seems like Mark Jackson is feeling some pressure right now, and Lacob’s response is in this transcript.
“Maybe he is feeling it a little and he should be feeling pressure. That’s a good thing. I feel the pressure for this team to perform.”
- 76ers’ Joel Embiid (left foot soreness) questionable vs. Spurs
- Nets All-Star Kyrie Irving Informed The Team Today That He Prefers To Be Traded Before Next Thursday
- Pistons’ Hamidou Diallo (illness) available against Hornets
- WATCH: Dejounte Murray gifted endless supply of Chick-fil-A Polynesian sauce
- Ben Simmons Had An MRI On His Knee Today, Results Came Back Clean
NBA 4 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 4 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Main Page 2 weeks ago
DeMar DeRozan Set To Reach A Career Milestone Tonight In Hawks Vs Bulls