Lakers will apply for disabled player exception following Nash news. If granted, exception would be worth roughly $4.85 million.
— Bill Oram (@billoram) October 24, 2014
NBA Team Salaries
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%