The Los Angeles Lakers sent forward Ryan Kelly to the D-Fenders of the NBA Development League on Friday.
Kelly is averaging 3.8 points and 2.9 rebounds in 17 games for the Lakers this season. In 76 career NBA games, the 6-foot-11 Kelly has averages of 7.1 points, 3.5 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
A second-round draft pick in 2013 out of Duke, Kelly played in five games for the D-Fenders last season and averaged 25.2 points, 7.6 rebounds, 3.8 assists, 1.6 steals and 1.4 blocked shots.
The D-Fenders faced the Bakersfield Jam on Friday night in El Segundo, Calif., with Kelly expected to be available.
- Nets’ Cam Thomas (ankle) available vs. Hornets after missing last 9 games
- Creighton Basketball to Retire Doug McDermott’s No. 3 Jersey on Dec. 20 vs. Villanova
- New Orleans Pelicans Head Coach Willie Green Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Utah Jazz Head Coach Will Hardy Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- NBA insider believes Klay Thompson’s contract situation is directly affecting his performances
NBA 7 days ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 3 days ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
NBA 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them
Main Page 1 week ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers