Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant played with a sore right knee in Sunday’s 112-96 loss to the Memphis Grizzlies, but he said he plans to play Monday when the Lakers face the Hornets in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Monday will be Bryant’s final game in Charlotte. He has announced his plans to retire after this season, his 20th in the NBA.
Source: Baxter Holmes of ESPN
- Grizzlies’ Ja Morant drinks tequila shots with couple at Icebox jewelry store
- Bulls rookie Justin Lewis suffers ACL injury, could miss 2022-23 season
- Pistons’ Kelly Olynyk marries longtime girlfriend Jackie McNulty
- Heat guard Victor Oladipo: “I’m one of the best players in the world”
- Chris Paul on high school dating life: “My girlfriend was my basketball”
Main Page2 weeks ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page4 days ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
Main Page1 week ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page7 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade