Lakers Considering Shutting Nance Jr. Down for Season
The Los Angeles Lakers are considering shutting rookie forward Larry Nance Jr. down for the season’s final 24 games after his sore right knee flared up again Monday, causing him to sit out for the majority of his team’s 108-101 loss to the Milwaukee Bucks at the BMO Harris Bradley Center.
Nance, the 27th overall pick in the 2015 draft, played for 9 minutes, 34 seconds against the Bucks before being taken out for what he described as “precautionary” reasons regarding his knee.
Source: Baxter Holmes of ESPN
- Heat guard Tyler Herro (right hand) ruled out for Game 1 vs. Nuggets
- UK Basketball Recruiting: NDSU Transfer Grant Nelson Sees Wildcats as Top Option as John Calipari Looks to Replace Oscar Tshiebwe
- ChatGPT’s Insight on Top 10 Head Coaching Jobs in College Basketball
- Bulls, Nikola Vucevic negotiating extension
- College basketball: Top prospect Mikey Williams loses NIL sponsorship after controversial arrest
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 6 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 2 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
NBA 2 weeks ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’