Lakers’ Lonzo Ball, Brook Lopez Questionable for OKC
Point guard Lonzo Ball and center Brook Lopez have been cleared to practice and are listed as questionable for the Los Angeles Lakers’ game against the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night.
Ball (bruised left shoulder) and Lopez (sprained right ankle) were cleared to practice after the Lakers re-evaluated their injuries Tuesday. The Lakers were off and won’t practice again until Thursday, but Ball and Lopez could always go through a workout at Wednesday morning’s shootaround.
Source: Ohm Youngmisuk of ESPN
- Angel Reese Signs NIL Deal to Feature in Starry Commercial With Zion Williamson and KAT But You Can’t See Her
- Daniel Freitag: The 4-Star Prospect in Wisconsin Badgers’ Sights
- Jaylen Brown Next Team Odds If Not Celtics 2023: Hawks Are Betting Favorites
- League sources call Lakers assistant coach Phil Handy a name to watch for on Frank Vogel’s staff with Phoenix
- Heat star Jimmy Butler on Game 1 loss: ‘Got to get more layups, got to get more free throws’
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 1 week ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 5 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Headlines 5 days ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell