Los Angeles Lakers guard Steve Nash said he will play in Friday’s game against the Dallas Mavericks, but that is likely to be his final game of the season, the Los Angeles Daily News reported Friday.
Nash, 40, has battled a nerve issue in his back all season, and if he plays Friday as expected, it will be just his 14th game of the season. He last played in a game on Tuesday.
Nash is unlikely to be able to recover sufficiently to play in Sunday’s game against the Los Angeles Clippers. He probably will shut it down for the final few weeks of the season.
He is averaging 7.3 points and 5.7 assists this season.
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page3 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Draft 2022: Date, Time, Location and How to Watch
Main Page1 week ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines1 week ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft