Los Angeles Lakers guard Nick Young will receive an MRI on Thursday after twisting his left knee in the first half of the Lakers’ 119-108 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday.
Young said he “couldn’t move” on his left leg and decided to end his night early. He did not require crutches when he left Quicken Loans Arena after the game, however.
- Washington Indian Gaming Association opposes sports betting expansion once more
- Anthony Davis calls out NBA officiating
- Stephen Curry has recorded the most 30+ point, 10+ assist games in Warriors history
- Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
- Lakers interested in trading for Bulls guard Zach LaVine?
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 6 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
NBA 2 weeks ago
Paris gets ready to host an NBA game for the 12th time as Pistons vs Bulls clash
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Julius Randle Is The First Knick Since Patrick Ewing To Have 40+ Points And 15+ Rebounds