Los Angeles Lakers point guard Jeremy Lin sprained his left ankle during practice Saturday practice.
The Lakers said Lin will be re-evaluated Sunday.
Coach Byron Scott said that Lin’s ankle was stepped on during the 5-on-5 session and was in “a little pain,” according to the Los Angeles Times.
The Lakers acquired Lin from the Houston Rockets in July. He scored 14 points on with four assists and four rebounds during Thursday’s preseason game against the Golden State Warriors.
- Injury update: Heat’s Tyler Herro will miss at least one more week before returning to action
- Coach Frank Vogel calls Devin Booker the Suns’ leader after his ‘cold-blooded shot’ vs. Knicks
- LeBron James suffers 44-point, most-lopsided loss of his 21-year NBA career
- LeBron James suffers worst defeat in NBA career as Lakers lose by 44 points vs. Sixers
- Josh Giddey Could Lose $40 Million Sponsorship Deal Wtih Weet-Bix
NBA 5 days ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NCAA 2 weeks ago
Haley Cavinder Announces Transfer To TCU Amid Rumors of Dating Dallas Cowboys’ TE Jake Ferguson
Main Page 1 week ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them