The NBA has fined Los Angeles Lakers forward Julius Randle $15,000 for making an “obscene gesture” after he sank the winning shot in Wednesday’s overtime victory against the Miami HEAT.
The league announced the fine Friday, less than 48 hours after Randle made a tie-breaking hook shot with 1.9 seconds left and then made the gesture.
Source: Baxter Holmes of ESPN
- Lakers superstar LeBron James (left ankle) available vs. Knicks
- Warriors Fans Are Questioning Why Steve Kerr Is Not Playing Jonathan Kuminga More
- Nets fans boo jumbotron when Ben Simmons announces himself
- Trade Rumor: Now Jazz, Pacers, and Raptors also seem to be following Jalen McDaniels’ footsteps
- Stephen Curry becomes oldest NBA player to record back-to-back 30-point, 10-assist games
NBA 1 day ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
NBA 2 weeks ago
Paris gets ready to host an NBA game for the 12th time as Pistons vs Bulls clash
Legal 2 weeks ago
Mississippi tries yet again to legalize online sports betting