Spurs power forward LaMarcus Aldridge sat out his second consecutive game Monday night when San Antonio hosted the Phoenix Suns.
Aldridge suffered a sprained left ankle Friday during a 104-90 loss to the New Orleans Pelicans, and the club held him out of Saturday’s win over the Memphis Grizzlies. The team started veteran David West in Aldridge’s place on Monday.
Source: Michael Wright of ESPN
- NBA bans “risk free” from being used in gambling adverts on league and team-controlled platforms
- Miami Heat Willing To Trade Duncan Robinson, Dewayne Dedmon, And A First-Round Pick
- NBA teams now focused in trading for Utah’s foward Jarred Vanderbilt is on the rise
- WATCH: Knicks fans yell ‘Eagles suck’ against 76ers at MSG
- Lakers Would Still Like To Move Russell Westbrook Before The Trade Deadline On Thursday
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Legal 2 days ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 1 week ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms