The Philadelphia 76ers’ Michael Carter-Williams, the 2013-14 Kia NBA Rookie of the Year, headlines the 2013-14 NBA All-Rookie First Team, the NBA announced today.
Carter-Williams was the lone unanimous First Team selection (250 points, 125 First Team votes), while the Orlando Magic’s Victor Oladipo narrowly missed a perfect ballot (248 points, 124 First Team votes). Trey Burke of the Utah Jazz (230 points, 108 First Team votes), Mason Plumlee of the Brooklyn Nets (214 points, 95 First Team votes) and the New York Knicks’ Tim Hardaway Jr. (204 points, 87 First Team votes) complete the 2013-14 NBA All-Rookie First Team.
- Pistons center Isaiah Stewart upgraded to probable vs. Knicks
- Anthony Davis Speaks Out On Lakers Late Collapse Vs Pacers
- Raptors forward Scottie Barnes on coming off bench: ‘It was a little different, for sure’
- Marcus Smart’s Playmaking Role Has Made Boston A More Dynamic Team
- Spurs sign forward Alize Johnson, waive rookie Jordan Hall
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Betting Odds And Picks Tonight: NBA Best Bets For Monday 11/21
Main Page 1 week ago
WATCH: Giannis Antetokounmpo shoves ladder after loss to 76ers
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA Player Prop Picks Tonight: De’Aaron Fox Over 1.5 Three-Pointers Leads Our Best Bets
NBA 6 days ago
Derrick Rose Could Be Traded To ‘Surprise’ Team Emerging With Interest