In body and in spirit, LeBron James is feeling better these days.
Perhaps the improvement in James’ mental health has been more immediate, he’s apparently gotten by whatever was bothering him earlier this month and said Saturday he has the Cavs pegged for a championship run.
“At this point I understand the moment that I’m in, I understand how important I am to this team and what we’re trying to do so I’m just stepping up my play a little bit,” James said.
Source: Joe Vardon of The Plain Dealer
- Nuggets coach Michael Malone on Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: ‘I don’t think the kid has any weaknesses’
- Best NBA Free Bet Offers For Wednesday 11/23: Up To $6,000 In Bonuses
- Luka Doncic Calls Celtics’ All-Stars ‘Best Duo In The League’
- 76ers guard Matisse Thybulle ruled out tonight vs. Hornets
- Derrick Rose Could Be Traded To ‘Surprise’ Team Emerging With Interest
NBA 2 weeks ago
Best NBA Live Streaming Sites For Thursday 11/10: How To Watch NBA Free Live Stream Tonight
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Karl-Anthony Towns on Anthony Edwards: ‘I’ll always be here to take a bullet for him’
Main Page 1 week ago
Kings guard De’Aaron Fox leads NBA in clutch points this season
Headlines 2 weeks ago
NBA Betting Odds And Picks Tonight: NBA Best Bets For Saturday, November 12th