For those who obsess over LeBron James’ minutes, Monday was a good night.
James played a season-low 27 minutes in the Cavs’ 116-88 win over the Detroit Pistons, exiting the game with 1:40 left in the third quarter having scored 18 points with eight assists.
James is 32, and even with the easy night against the Pistons still leads the NBA with 37.9 minutes per game. Giannis Antetokounmpo, 22, is second with 37.8 minutes for Milwaukee.
James said after Monday’s win: “You make so much a big thing about my minutes. It’s not a huge issue. But at the end of the day, when we can get a win like this, everybody benefits from it. Not just me. Everybody.”
Source: Joe Vardon of Cleveland.com
- Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman is dropping his own signature wine
- FSG reveals investment plan with LeBron James for potential Las Vegas NBA expansion
- Former Warriors GM Bob Myers regrets not signing Tyrese Haliburton in 2020 NBA Draft
- WATCH: Lakers bench in awe after LeBron James drops in three-consecutive threes vs. Pelicans
- Tyrese Haliburton mocks Damian Lillard while imitating his signature “Dame Time” celebration
NBA 2 weeks ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
NBA 1 week ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Michael Malone to Make Changes to Bench
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Angel Reese Suspension: LSU Star Does Not Travel With Team To Cayman Islands Classic