LeBron James called comments on an audio recording of a man identified as Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling “appalling” and said he’s not sure if he would suit up for the remainder of the NBA playoffs if he played for the Clippers.
“There’s no room for Donald Sterling in the NBA — there is no room for him,” the Heat forward said Saturday night before a playoff game against the Charlotte Bobcats.
“I can only imagine if a player came out and said something of that stature, what would happen to us as players,” James said. “I believe in Adam (Silver) and I believe in the NBA and they have to do something very fast before this really gets out of hand.”
- Nets’ Cam Thomas (ankle) available vs. Hornets after missing last 9 games
- Creighton Basketball to Retire Doug McDermott’s No. 3 Jersey on Dec. 20 vs. Villanova
- New Orleans Pelicans Head Coach Willie Green Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Utah Jazz Head Coach Will Hardy Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- NBA insider believes Klay Thompson’s contract situation is directly affecting his performances
NBA 7 days ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 3 days ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 1 week ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them