LeBron on Cavs: ‘It’s going to be a long process’
The Cleveland Cavaliers’ Big Three era has started off with two losses in its first three games, and after the latest setback, a 101-82 defeat to the Portland Trail Blazers on Tuesday, LeBron James made it sound like he’s bracing himself for more tough times ahead.
“We have to understand what it takes to win,” James said. “It’s going to be a long process, man. There’s been a lot of losing basketball around here for a few years. So, a lot of guys that are going to help us win ultimately haven’t played a lot of meaningful basketball games in our league.”
- Despite being in the Finals, the Nuggets have traded with the Thunder to get a package of future draft picks
- Nikola Jokic needs 9 rebounds to become first player with 500 points, 250 rebounds, and 100 assists in a postseason
- Pelicans star Zion Williamson is in the eye of the storm after porn actress exposed alledged love triangle
- Suns Rumors: Deandre Ayton to be traded this offseason?
- NBA Commissioner Adam Silver is cautious about Saudi investment in the NBA: ‘It’s a two-edged sword’
Main Page 4 days ago
Magic star Jonathan Isaac to launch ‘Anti-Woke’ clothing brand UNITUS in August
NBA 2 weeks ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Main Page 3 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell