LeBron on Minutes: ‘That has to come down’
LeBron James said he “wouldn’t mind” playing fewer minutes and that the Cleveland Cavaliers’ bench needed “more of an opportunity.”
James is averaging the third-most minutes per game in the NBA at 39.1. Fourth and fifth on that list are Kyrie Irving (38.4 mpg) and Kevin Love (37.0 mpg).
“That has to come down,” James said Tuesday, referring to the playing time for Cleveland’s Big 3.
“For me, I don’t want to do that all year,” James said. “Obviously right now it’s difficult because we’re trying to find a groove and we’re trying to find a rhythm and we’re trying to find something that you can’t really, you don’t want to shortcut it but at the same time you gotta be smart about it.”
- Pelicans Brandon Ingram and Jaylen Brown from Boston are named Week 23’s best players in the league
- Is Shai Gilgeous-Alexander playing tonight (Mar. 28) vs the Charlotte Hornets?
- Alabama guard Nimari Burnett enters NCAA transfer portal
- Kentucky Sports Betting: Lawmakers Close To Passing HB 551?
- Is Payton Pritchard playing tonight (Mar. 28) vs. Wizards?
NBA 20 hours ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 4 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives