Now in their fourth year together, LeBron James instinctively knows when teammate Dwyane Wade is on the verge of either struggling or striving.
“We should all be able to tell,” James said of measuring Wade’s impact. “You know if he has a bounce in his step or not. This last week or so, he’s had a bounce in his step. When he’s landing on two feet [balanced] on his jump shot, when he’s Euro-stepping, his knee is feeling pretty good. Those are two indications of how he’s feeling, for me personally. And he’s done those the last two games.”
- Anthony Davis calls out NBA officiating
- Stephen Curry has recorded the most 30+ point, 10+ assist games in Warriors history
- Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
- Lakers interested in trading for Bulls guard Zach LaVine?
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 4 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic
NBA 6 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again