(Luol) Deng laughed good-naturedly when asked if he would consider re-signing with the Bulls.
“Maybe they will offer me three years, $30 million,” Deng said in reference to the Bulls’ take-it-or-leave-it offer before trading him.
“What happened happened,” Deng said. “I love Chicago. There’s no bad blood or anything. For me to say I’m taking Chicago out of the equation, that’s stupid. I was there for 10 years.”
- Lakers coach Darvin Ham suggests that NBA should increase prize money for In-Season Tournament champs
- Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman is dropping his own signature wine
- FSG reveals investment plan with LeBron James for potential Las Vegas NBA expansion
- Former Warriors GM Bob Myers regrets not signing Tyrese Haliburton in 2020 NBA Draft
- WATCH: Lakers bench in awe after LeBron James drops in three-consecutive threes vs. Pelicans
NBA 2 weeks ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
NBA 1 week ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Michael Malone to Make Changes to Bench
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Angel Reese Suspension: LSU Star Does Not Travel With Team To Cayman Islands Classic