NBA News Wire
Magic rookie Gordon out with fractured foot
Orlando Magic rookie power forward Aaron Gordon is out indefinitely after fracturing a bone in his left foot, the team announced Sunday.
Gordon, 19, was injured Saturday night against the Washington Wizards. An X-ray confirmed the injury. He will be further evaluated.
The 6-foot-9 Gordon is averaging 5.8 points and 3.0 rebounds in 11 games this season.
The Magic selected Gordon with the No. 4 overall pick in the draft.
- Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell
- Former San Diego State Hoops Star Keshad Johnson Transfers to Arizona
- Bronny Tax: USC Basketball Raises Ticket Prices Ahead of James’ Arrival
- Watch: Scottie Pippen Call Michael Jordan A ‘Horrible Basketball Player’
- Kentucky Wildcats Among Top Options for Rutgers Grad Transfer Cam Spencer
Main Page 5 days ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 4 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 1 week ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Caleb Love Transfer Saga: Indiana Hoosiers Back in Pole Position After Michigan Exit