Magic’s O’Quinn Adding Three Pointer to His Game
This past offseason, (Kyle) O’Quinn incorporated some 3-point shooting into his regular shooting-workout routine, and Magic coach Jacque Vaughn has given O’Quinn the OK to shoot from beyond the arc if O’Quinn has space to shoot.
Still, if O’Quinn can add a long-range shot to his arsenal, it would have a beneficial impact for the Magic — and for O’Quinn.
“Number one, me and Vooch [center Nik Vucevic] might see more minutes together. We won’t just clog the paint. He’s a better finisher in the paint, a better post-up player. So if we let him have the paint, it’s probably to our advantage. And it may give me a couple more minutes because I’m not sitting on top of him, crowding his space. So I could space out, I guess, and help out the spacing of the team.”
- Pelicans Brandon Ingram and Jaylen Brown from Boston are named Week 23’s best players in the league
- Is Shai Gilgeous-Alexander playing tonight (Mar. 28) vs the Charlotte Hornets?
- Alabama guard Nimari Burnett enters NCAA transfer portal
- Kentucky Sports Betting: Lawmakers Close To Passing HB 551?
- Is Payton Pritchard playing tonight (Mar. 28) vs. Wizards?
NBA 19 hours ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 4 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives