Thursday, the Nuggets went through as spirited a practice as they have had all season. Their frustration during Tuesday night’s home game against the Los Angeles Clippers seemed a distant memory.
“After the game, just being very honest, very heartfelt when I apologized to them,” Nuggets coach Michael Malone said. “I have to be better for them. One thing I always do is before I assign or cast any blame, I look at myself first. And I think the players respect that. So, I apologized for the whole thing with Blake (Griffin). I apologized (to Emmanuel Mudiay) for jumping him in that manner in a public forum.”
- Oklahoma City Thunder Head Coach Mark Daigneault Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Knicks vs. Bucks Odds, Picks, & Predictions (Dec. 5)
- Super Max: Is Max Christie a legit rotational player for the Lakers?
- Mavericks’ Tim Hardaway Jr. still No. 1 favorite to win NBA Sixth Man of the Year
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Girlfriend Hailey Summers Expecting First Child
NBA 2 weeks ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Timberwolves’ Jaden McDaniels out 2-3 weeks with right ankle sprain
NBA 6 days ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant